How to Place Orders Online
Placing an order is easy and there are a number of ways of adding items to your shopping cart. If you are logged on to MyEditions online, and you may do so by clicking on the Login button underneath the Editions Limited logo on the top left corner of every page, you may proceed as follows:
Submitting an Order and Checking Out
- From the Main Menu, select "Start Shopping." Here you can choose to search the catalog by a number of parameters or browse by category. You can also do quick searches if you have the items product code. When you see the image you want to buy, click on the image. Then enter the quantity you would like to buy and click the "Buy Now" button. To view images in your shopping cart, click the "View Shopping Cart" button. When finished shopping, follow the instructions to Check Out.
- From the Main Menu, select "Check Inventory." If you have the item number, enter it as well as the quantity you desire. If the item is in stock, simply click on the "Add to Shopping Cart" button and proceed to check out or continue ordering.
- From the Main Menu, select "Quick Order." If you know the product codes and quantities you wish to order, enter these into the form. When finished entering products, click on "Buy Now" to add the items to your shopping cart. The cart will bring up descriptions of each item and but will not check availability. You can use the Check Inventory feature to check availability before using the quick order form. You can also click "Lookup Prices" to see descriptions before buying. Follow instructions to check out from your shopping cart. If you are ordering more than 25 line items, click on the Buy Now button to add these items to the shopping cart. Once at the cart, you may click on the Quick Order form link to go back to the form to add more items. You may repeat the process as many times as necessary.
- From the Main Menu, select "Search Catalog." Here you may search or browse our catalog for images. Browse through our subjects or search by the parameters listed and add items to your shopping cart as you go.
- If you wish to place a repeat order, from the Main Menu, select "View Previous Order." Click on an order, then click again on "View Detail" (lower right). At the bottom of the page you will see an option to "add all Items to Shopping cart." After adding all the items, you can then proceed to check out.
After verifying that the items in your cart are correct, you will select the following options:
Ship to: Here you select the appropriate shipping address from the drop-down menu. Please note, if you wish to ship to an address that is not in our system, you must either call ahead to have the new address entered into our database, or you may enter the address in the Comments & Special Instructions section.
Ship Via: Select the carrier (we usually ship UPS) and service level you desire.
Customer PO: You may enter a Purchase Order number if you wish.
Payment Type: If you have open Terms, select Terms. Otherwise select Visa or Mastercard and enter your credit card information. You need not enter a Validation Code at this time.
Comments & Special Instructions: Here you may enter special instructions such as call with COD amount, do not ship unless complete, etc.
You may then click on the "Next" button at the bottom of the page to reach the confirmation page. Here, you may Accept, Edit, or Delete your order. After accepting you order you will see a confirmation message and you will also receive an e-mail message confirming the details of your order.
How to Get More Help With Shopping
If you are having trouble shopping, please, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-228-0928.